If you’re looking to pick up a new iPhone this holiday season, there are plenty of deals still available that could save you some money on your next device purchase. Whether you’re looking to pick up an older model iPhone or plan on grabbing the newest iPhone 13, these deals will help you save in the long run. To help you narrow down your options, here are some of the best iPhone deals in 2022 that are still live today and could save you some money come Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022.
Black Friday is over but the deals on iPhones are still going strong. If you’re looking to snag a new iPhone at a discount, now’s your chance. The iPhone 13 is the newest model and was just released this fall, so it’s unlikely that you’ll find a better deal on it than you will right now. The same goes for the iPhone 12, which was released last year. And if you don’t mind a slightly older model, the iPhone 11 is also on sale at a variety of retailers.
It might not be as powerful as some of the newer models, but it’s significantly cheaper—especially when compared to its $699 list price. Best Buy has it for only $399. You can also get the iPhone 10 for under $200 at Walmart, Target, or Amazon; or go even cheaper with the old standby 8 or 7 models. Just keep in mind that none of these devices come with a headphone jack, so you’ll need to use an adapter or buy Bluetooth headphones. But other than that, they should all work pretty much like any other iPhone.
It’s that time of year again. Black Friday is upon us, and with it comes a slew of great deals on electronics. But if you’re in the market for an iPhone, you might want to hold off on pulling the trigger just yet. That’s because Apple is set to release its newest line of iPhones in just a few short weeks. The company has already released a teaser video featuring some never-before-seen features (and design tweaks), including new gesture controls and even more screen space.
So while we still don’t know what these new iPhones will be called or what they’ll cost, we do know that there are going to be some pretty awesome features waiting for us come October. And since this holiday season marks the 10th anniversary of the original iPhone launch, it’s likely that Apple will make their latest flagship phones accessible to a wider audience than ever before.
Black Friday is over but the deals on iPhones are still going strong. If you’re in the market for a new iPhone, now is the time to act. The iPhone 13 is the newest model, but the iPhone 12 is still a great option (and cheaper). Plus, there are still deals to be had on older models like the iPhone 11 and SE. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and get your new iPhone while the deals are still hot!
Of course, not all of us have $999 or more just lying around to put towards an upgrade. Even so, plenty of other good deals are live at major retailers right now as well so we’ve got our eyes peeled for deals that fit almost any budget and may even be worth taking advantage of if you’ve already got an old device stashed away somewhere.
Read on below to find which iPhone gives you more bang for your buck—we did all the hard work so you don’t have to!
1) For Less Than $200: No surprises here—the iPhone SE is one of the cheapest options on the market today. It has a large 4-inch screen and can take pictures with a 12MP camera.
What’s really awesome about this model is that it comes with 64GB storage, making it perfect for anyone who wants to use their phone for photography. It also runs iOS 13, meaning it will be compatible with future software updates for years to come.
2) For Less Than $300: The iPhone 11 is another great choice because it’s affordable enough to make purchasing without breaking the bank feel manageable again. But why stop there when you could upgrade? Check out some of these amazing phones available under $500:
3) For Less Than $500: The iPhone XR is Apple’s most affordable 2018 release, but don’t let that fool you into thinking it isn’t capable. Besides having Face ID and giving you access to features like Animoji and Memoji, this phone also features a beautiful edge-to-edge display that doesn’t include an annoying front-facing camera notch. It even comes in six different colours.
The Apple Store is currently sold out of the iPhone 11 Pro and all versions of the iPhone 12. However, you can still find some amazing deals on older models like the iPhone XR, which is available for just $599.99 at Best Buy. So if you’re in the market for a new iPhone, act fast!
These deals won’t last long. For more information about these Black Friday iPhone deals, read our blog post. We have everything you need to know about Apple’s latest sales, including links to the store listings and updated prices. A list of every iPhone that has been discounted so far follows below.
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB- All colors – $999.00 (Regularly $1249)
- iPhone XS Max 256GB- All colors – $949.00 (Regularly $1199)
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB- All colors -$549.00 (Regularly $699)
- iPhone 7 32GB- All colors -$299.00 (Regularly 499)
- iPhone 6s 32GB- All colors -$229.00 (Regularly 399) iPhone SE 128GB- All colors -$219.00 (Regularly 329)
- iPhone SE 16GB- All colors -$179.00 (Regularly 229)
- Apple Watch Series 4 44mm GPS+Cellular- Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band ($469-$479)/All other colors/38mm GPS+Cellular-$349-$359/$329-$339
- Apple Watch Series 4 40mm GPS+Cellular- Space Gray Aluminum Case with White Sport Band ($449-$459)/All other colors/38mm GPS+Cellular-$329-$339/$299-$309