How many times have you been out and about with your phone and found yourself stuck without a charger or power bank? It’s a nightmare scenario, but there are ways to ensure that it doesn’t happen to you again. The best power banks of 2022 will give you the peace of mind that your gadgets will be charged in case of emergency, no matter where you find yourself stranded without an outlet in sight. The following portable chargers will be the best way to keep your devices going strong, wherever you go.
Our picks for the most durable
Durability is important in a power bank. You want something that can withstand being jostled around in a bag, or dropped on the ground. A good power bank should also be able to take a few bumps and bruises without losing its charge. Here are our picks for the most durable power banks on the market.
1) Kanex GoPower+ Premium 10000mAh – $25
2) Mophie Powerstation XL – $90
3) Aukey 10000mAh Dual USB – $20
4) Anker Astro E7 16000mAh – $40
5) HooToo 10400mAh Portable Charger – $60
The HooToo 10400mAh Portable Charger is perfect for those who need more than just one outlet. The two USB ports provide extra juice so you don’t have to carry around two separate devices. The power bank includes an LED flashlight and a built-in compass. With 10400mAh capacity, this battery pack will easily last all day at work or during an adventure outdoors.
6) MiLi Energybank Pro 22000 mAh – $70
One of the coolest features about the MiLi Energybank Pro 22000 mAh power bank is that it has four output ports! So you can connect multiple devices simultaneously at once (up to three devices). It’s especially great if you’re on a long flight and need charging stations for everyone else as well as yourself!
Our picks for the most stylish
While most people prioritize functionality over style when it comes to power banks, there are some that manage to be both. We’ve rounded up the best-looking options on the market, so you can charge your devices in style.
Anker’s PowerCore 10000 is one of the most popular and well-reviewed power banks on Amazon, and for good reason. It’s small enough to fit in a pocket or purse, and it can charge an iPhone 8 up to three times. Plus, it comes in several different colors, so you can choose one that fits your style. Anker also offers two other colorways of this model: grey and blue. The price ranges from $39.99 to $54.99 depending on which color you get, but they’re all worth it!
Not only does RAVPower offer stylish designs with their 10,000mAh model (which also has USB-C compatibility), but they have 25 different colorways available!
You’ll never have to worry about whether your charger matches your outfit because RAVPower has thoughtfully chosen such a wide variety of shades for their product line. And if all else fails, there’s always black. It’s safe to say that RAVPower won’t leave you out of luck if style is your main concern when purchasing a power bank.
Our picks for the easiest to use
Power banks are one of the most essential tech accessories. They come in handy when your phone is about to die and you’re nowhere near an outlet. But with so many on the market, it can be hard to know which one to buy. That’s why we’ve done the research for you and compiled a list of the best power banks of 2022.
Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, $26.99 on Amazon: This compact charger is one of the most popular on Amazon, with over 26,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating. It can charge an iPhone 8 up to three times or a Galaxy S8 two-and-a-half times. Plus, it has a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. If you want something more durable, get this option from Jackery which comes with an additional protective case to protect your device while traveling or camping.
Avalanche Premium Aluminum Portable Charger (6000mAh), $24.97 on Amazon: At 6800 mAh, this slim power bank can fully charge up your iPhone SE three times before needing a recharge of its own (it takes four hours). If you have a smaller phone like an iPhone SE, try this Ultra Slim 4000mAh battery pack from iVoler instead. It’ll only cost around 12 bucks! You also get a year’s worth of worry-free service and friendly customer service by contacting them via live chat.
Avalanche Premium Aluminum Portable Charger (12000mAh), $31.98 on Amazon: One of the downsides to carrying a smartphone nowadays is how quickly they run out of juice, especially if you use social media heavily. With this 12000 mAh charger, however, you won’t need to worry about that problem again—this device will power up your phone six times before needing a recharge itself.
Our picks for the most compact
- Anker PowerCore 10000 Redux
- RAVPower 26800mAh Portable Charger
- Aukey PB-N36 20000mAh Power Bank
- Mophie Powerstation XXL
- Jackery Bolt 10050mAh Portable Charger
- RavPower Luster 3350mAh Mini Portable Charger
- Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger ,
- Mophie Charge Force Wireless Battery Pack,
- RAVpower Premium Aluminum Power Bank,
- QAnker Qi Wireless Charging Pad,
- Apple Smart Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s,
- Seidio SURFACE – Rugged Clear Protective Case with Built-in 2000 mAh Backup Battery for iPhone X and 12+,
- Maxboost 3600mAh Slim Extended Battery Pack for iPhone SE/5/5s/6S+ (US Version)
- MoKo Screen Protector Film Kit for iPhone SE (2017)/SE (2018)/XR/XS Max (2019) – Tempered Glass Screen Protector & Fitting Stylus Pencil Cleaning Cloth,
- STK Tempered Glass Screen Protector Fit For Samsung Galaxy S10e & S10 Plus 2019 – 3D Curved Edge Full Coverage & Anti Fingerprint,
- Samart Printer Pen Art Sketch Drawing Drawing Tablet Drawing Painting Wacom Tablet Digital Painting Artist Pro Media Editing
- Skullcandy Lowrider On Ear Headphones
- Spigen Liquid Crystal Casing
- Speck Presidio Clear Case
- Spigen Thin Fit 360 Case
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- PlayStation VR
One thought on “The best power banks of 2022: portable chargers to keep your gadgets going strong”
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !