With its recent updates, Google Meet has become the next big thing in video conferencing. And with its free services, there’s no need to spend your hard-earned money on costly video conferencing tools! But the best part about it? It’s so easy to use and set up that you can have meetings with your team in just minutes! Whether you need a free tool for brainstorming sessions or conference calls, follow this guide on how to make the most of Google Meet with these free features!
Easy Steps for Hosting a Hangout on Air
Are you looking for a way to connect with your audience and build your brand? If so, you should consider hosting a Hangout on Air (HOA)! Here’s how:
- First, create a Google+ account if you don’t already have one.
- Next, open up Hangouts on Air and click Start a Hangout on Air. Select from one of three event types: Individual event, Group event, or Location event.
- Fill in the date and time that you want your HOA to take place, as well as the title of the broadcast, location details (if applicable), and a description of what people will see when they watch it live. Once this is done, go ahead and invite any guests who would like to join you during your HOA by clicking Add Guests in order to make it a public or private broadcast.
Ways to Use Google Slides in Your Hangouts
Hangouts are a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but did you know that you can also use them for work? With Google Slides, you can easily create presentations that you can share with your Hangout group. Here are four ways to make the most of this feature.
1) Create a Presentation in Google Slides
2) Invite participants by email or contact list
3) Share your presentation with everyone on the call or in a room by clicking on Share at the top right of the screen. Click on Copy Link to copy it to an email or text message if you’re sending it to yourself or someone else who is not present in the meeting.
Fantastic Tools for Better Video Quality
Video quality is important for maintaining professionalism and making a good impression on clients or customers. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to improve the quality of your video calls without spending any money. First, take time to set up a space where you will be comfortable during the call. If possible, try to avoid having any windows in the background that could be distracting from what’s happening in front of them. Next, make sure that your lighting is set up correctly so that it won’t cause distractions for anyone viewing it. One easy way to get this done is by using lamps as your main light source. You can also reduce glare by hanging a sheet in front of the window and positioning it at an angle away from the camera. Finally, if you’re using an external microphone (not one built into your laptop), put it close enough to pick up sound clearly but not too close as to produce unwanted noise or vibrations.
Tips on What NOT To Do When Holding a Q&A
When you’re holding a Q&A, there are a few things you’ll want to avoid doing in order to make the most of the experience. Here are six tips on what not to do when hosting a Q&A:
1) Don’t answer questions one at a time – Instead, use your discretion and ask all the questions at once, then answer them consecutively.
2) Avoid using private messages or direct messaging on social media sites – For those who may have an account on another site, asking for contact information is better than asking for email addresses.
3) No taking phone calls during the Q&A session – If someone has a question about something else, take care of it before or after the session.
4) Take care to be concise when answering questions – don’t ramble off on tangents that may lose people’s interest.
5) Have some water available for everyone as well as snacks (consider healthy options!)